Empire Packaging Enterprise

Please help support my local business in Sabah, Malaysia by like and share please, thank you.

We provide services to those who need customized printed/plain carton boxes, corrugated boxes, die-cut boxes and many more. We also provide packaging materials such as single face, OPP tapes, stretch film and bubble wrap. In contrary, we also provide cake boards.

Search Box

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome to New Digimon Masters Online Blog

Digimon Masters Online blog moved 


Hi everyone, due to irrecoverable mistakes that I did to my last blog. I decide to move the whole informations and guides about Digimon Masters Online here. Then again, I hereby again welcome everyone to Digimon Masters Online blog.

This blog is all about Digimon Masters Online and soon I will update this frequently on par with the updates on Digimon Masters Online as well as in game information, guides and some tricks and tips with it. Please stay with me at only Digimon Masters Online blog and feel free to leave any comments or feedback to help me improve my new blog so that I do not repeat the same mistakes again, thanks in advanced.

1 comment:

  1. hi i wanted to ask if you know why my dmo account is still blocked even though I was money debited from the account and if you know what must I do to get him back I unlock ask for your help because as much time and even now money inside infected

    ReplyDelete